TEKNA manufactures chambers for Medical and Diving Applications
- Monoplace Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Chambers
- Multiplace Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Chambers
- Diving/Deck Decompression Chambers
- Portable Decompression Chambers
- Veterinary Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Chambers
- Tunnelling/EPBTBM Chambers
Tekna diving chambers are certified with
- FDA 510(k) cleared
- ASME ‘U’ Stamped
- PVHO-1 Compliant
- NFPA-99 2015 Compliant
Application of Portable Decompression Chamber
- Hyperbaric oxygenation, at first was used mainly for treating decompression sickness, which evolved to treat other medical conditions.
- To treat a diver from decompression sickness, they consume a lot of time in moving them to a hyperbaric facility.
- The use of portable chamber facilitates in treating the patient from the site until they are transferred to a hyperbaric chamber.
- Recently they have shown some use in cases of hypothermia, where people exposed to extreme low temperature can be revived from that state after exposing them to hyperbaric environment.
- As the accident sites are extremely remote from the access to a nearest hyperbaric facility they can be transported while treating in a portable decompression chamber.
Planet Scuba India is the authorized distributor of Tekna Products in India.
Contact: +91-8431242335 or
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for demo and additional details. Use the form below to get in touch with us regarding your queries.