PADI DIVE COURSES CANCELLATION POLICY
- Dive services such as scuba diving Training and dive trips are booked and reserved in advance.
- Courses once booked cannot be cancelled after you receive a mail from PADI
- “No shows” are treated as non-refundable.
- Once training dates are booked and confirmed , for any cancellation additional charges Rs. 1000/- will be applicable extra for each cancellation.
- The training in Bangalore needs to be completed within 3 months from the date of registration or else the amount will be forfeited, no further schedules will be given.
- The 4 Open Water Certification Dives should be completed within one year from the date of completing training in Bangalore.
- For any additional Pool sessions other than scheduled, Rs. 1000/- will be charged per session.
DIVE TRIPS BOOKINGS AND CANCELLATIONS
- This is a special offer, hence no refunds on Cancellation.
- Flight timings subject to change by the airline.
- Planet Scuba India reserves all rights to change details subject to normal clauses of Force Majeure in travel business
- This is a dive trip, please follow all the safety procedures laid out by the dive guides and instructors on the boat.
- All the dos and don’ts you have learnt during your dive training program will be strictly enforced
- The dive guides are very particular about Dive timings. Those not ready on time will be left behind by the dive guides.