Magical Maldives – Jan. 23-28, 2021
(plus 5% GST + 5% TCS)*
(*flight charges extra | price for the first 15 confirmations)
Package Dates: January 23-28, 2021
(Upto 15 Dives | 05 Nights 06 Days)
Check-in: 11 am; Check-out: 9 am
The crystal-clear waters of the Maldives beckons once again! Every dive here offers a breathtaking experience. Witness manta rays at cleaning stations. Whale sharks feeding. Sharks, sting rays, octopus, cuttlefish and turtles going about their business as usual. Oh, and of course, the UMS, as the locals call it. Full form: ‘usual Maldivian stuff’. A term not to be shrugged off lightly, since it includes the entire range of sea creatures, from cute little clown fish to elusive moray eels and pouty Napoleon wrasses.
Travel in style on a liveaboard and discover the multiple atolls and amazing dive sites that Magical Maldives has to offer! The itinerary includes diving at the spectacular Male – Ari atolls.
Eat. Sleep. Dive. Repeat. That’s the kind of dive holiday we are offering in the Maldives. Join us in May and watch the magic unfold below the waves!
Best Diving Season: November to May
Weather: May to August Rainy season
Water Temperature: 26-30°C
Marine Animal Highlights: Napoleon wrasse, parrotfish, snappers, jacks and sweetlips, hammerheads, mantas, whale sharks, reef sharks and turtles
Water Visibility: 30m
What the package includes:
- Airport meeting and handling services at Male
- Pick-up from & drop-off at Male International Airport to connect with international flights.
- Accommodation in twin/double rooms, including all meals, snacks, tea, coffee and mineral water
- Cold/hot face towel and welcome drinks onboard on arrival
- Up to 15 guided dives, including night dives (depending on the arrival time at Male, weather conditions and 24-hour no diving before flying safety rule)
- Equipment provided: tank, weight and weight belt
- Services of qualified and highly-experienced dive guides
- 12% Maldivian Tourism Goods and Service Tax
- Wi-fi on board
What it does not include:
- Air fares
- Passport/visa charges (if applicable)
- Beverages, except those mentioned in the included list, during mealtimes
- Green tax of US $6 per night, per person
- Nitrox: $6 per filling for less than 10 dives; $5 per filling for 15 dives
- Dive equipment, except those mentioned in the included list
- Dive & travel insurance
- Transfer supplements for arrivals/departures on days other than the scheduled boat arrival/departure
- Dive courses
- Tips to crew of the safari
- Covid testing as per the rules of the airlines or your destination country both before and at the end of the trip. (Please allow the requisite amount of turnaround time for the results).
- Anything not mentioned in ‘inclusions’ list
How do I get there?
GoAir, IndiGo have flights to Male as part of the air bubble deal with India. Call us for any help you need on booking the best flights from your destination.
KYL (Know Your Liveaboard):
The super-luxurious Soleil 2 has been designed to appeal to the discerning traveler. The yacht is well-equipped with all the modern amenities and aims at providing exceptional service to her clients. All cabins are fully air-conditioned with its own individual controls. The advantages of a liveaboard holiday in the Maldives is that you get to explore numerous islands and reefs, set in the abundant and vibrant crystal blue Indian Ocean in a truly relaxed and comfortable atmosphere.
Length: 145 feet
Speed: 12 knots
Capacity: 30 guests