Layang Layang Dive Holiday
Package : (05 Nights 06 Days)
- 05 nights accommodation at Layang Layang Island Resort with twin sharing standard AC room.
- 5 meals per day
- Use of tanks, weights and weights belts
- 2 dives on arrival day, 3 dives on subsequent days and 1 dive on day before departure
- Return Flight from Kota Kinabalu to Layang Layang (Include airport Tax & 25kg luggage)
- To and from flight Ticket India to Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
- Kota Kinabalu Sight Seeing and accommodation.
- Dive & travel insurance
- All other dive equipment rental charges
- Personal expenses
- Optional: tips for the staff
An isolated scuba diving paradise with its rich sightings of pelagic and macro creatures. Not far from the shores of Malaysian state of Sabah, lies the small island Layang Layang in the wide ocean of South China Sea. It is situated on an oceanic atoll along with a Malaysian Naval Base. An island of the Sparthy Islands administered by Malaysia and is 300 kilometers northwest of Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
It has a tropical climate since it is located within the equatorial belt. The temperature ranges from 24°c to 32°c and comes with fair humidity and cooling sea breezes. It is close to tourists from November to January every year due to the heavy monsoon rains.
The 20-meters deep lagoon has some macro creatures to be explored. Seahorses, cuttlefish and pipefish can be seen as well as different schools of sharks roaming around the ocean, this includes Scalloped Sharks, Hammerhead Sharks, Gray Reef Sharks, Leopard Sharks, occasional Threshers and Silvertip Sharks. Stingrays such as Manta rays, Pygmy Devil Rays, Marble Rays, and Eagle Rays are also regular visitors. Spinner Dolphins and Bottlenose Dolphins following dive boats can also be seen. Over the past few years, rare sightings of whale Sharks, Orcas, and Melon-headed Whales can also be seen and explored.